An update for our patients
At Coronado Surgery Center we remain diligent in our fight against coronavirus (COVID-19), and want to provide you with an update about the thoughtful and deliberate steps we’re taking to return to standard operations during this ever-evolving pandemic. We recognize these are uncertain times, and you may have concerns about receiving medical care, even more so than normal. As always, the health and safety of our patients, caregivers and communities is our top priority.
The precautions we’ve put in place make our clinical care center among the safest possible places to receive healthcare at this time. Over the past few months, our facilities have maintained strict standards while following updated guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We have introduced enhanced precautions to ensure a safe environment for all involved.
Steps we’re taking to keep you and our clinical teams safe:
- Screening processes in place for all patients, visitors and clinicians before entering facilities.
- Heightened infection prevention policies, including the removal of high-touch items such as magazines and toys from our facilities.
- Sanitizing all areas between patient encounters including front desk.
- Food and drinks prohibited in clinical units to prevent the spread of illness.
- Updated visitor policies, including limitations, which have been in place for the duration of the pandemic, remain in place.
However, precautions should not stop when you leave our center. To protect yourself and others, it is imperative you continue to follow the current guidance from the CDC regarding social distancing and hand hygiene. These important infection prevention measures help keep you, and your loved ones, safe.
Coronado Surgery Center remains focused on providing you with outstanding care. We know these circumstances may not be what you anticipated when it comes to your healthcare, and we recognize the worry this pandemic may have created for you or your loved ones. Thank you for trusting us with your vital care. We are committed to protecting the health and safety of the patients we so proudly serve, today and every day.